Top News

Street Fashion and November 2010 in Stockholm

| 1 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

Yes, that is still the most popular street fashion into a corner we came to the corner, the guest is a place with an incidence of Stockholm. Herp and on the street style look with this beautiful bayan'ın can say what the name of the style.

Street Fashion and November 2010 in Stockholm, details;

  • yellow long braided hair (I guess in 2010 during the second binkez söylemişimdir ladies all over the world have fashioned their hair braided hair in a shoulder-down bildiğinz örüp leave our country, I think I said, I said, but it did not work much, whereas Trend hair looks very natural and beautiful)
  • I call and again in 2010 fashion trends 2011 fashion trends we will see under the blazer. (Arms folded door style)
  • black scarf
  • gold tunic sweater
  • mini black shorts and black socks
  • black bag

0 yorum: