Top News

Abercrombie & Fitch Shirts

| 15 Ekim 2009 Perşembe

Once upon a time Hatırlarmısın "woodcutter shirt"I have to phrase shirt models had to say that you either checked now that 'models this year, rather Trend, let me indicate.

Abercrombie and fitch shirt models available koleksiyonunda'da olduça stylish shirt, these shirts would indicate şunuda How do I create a combination
If you are thinking; shirt, one t-shirt under the open and shouted some giyoyorsunuz the ideal area to be colored white shirt Button to open and a stylish jean 2-3 with under Trend'Show that you are at. Istanbul's young people in the most luxurious places is wearing me böle sölemesi!



While he thinks this trend output nerdende; David Beckham came to my mind, and always uses this style and D. Beckham's best-known representatives of this movement.









0 yorum: